STR Logo click for home.


What if I don’t hear back from someone within 1 business day?
Call 401-270-5900 or email


I am not an STR-TA grantee. Can I submit a request for TA?
All TA requests submitted will be answered and reviewed by a STR-TA Technology Transfer Specialist and vetted by the STR-TA Consortium Core.


Not sure if this TA is what you need?
Submit a request and speak with an STR-TA Technology Transfer Specialist to learn how we might help you.


I need help for an opioid use disorder or I am a family member of someone who needs help for an opioid use disorder. Should I submit a request?
For individuals seeking information about treatment, please visit SAMHSA or call SAMHSA's National Helpline.

1-800-662-HELP (4357)
1-800-487-4889 (TTY)

Free and confidential information in English and Spanish for individuals and family members facing substance use and mental health issues is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

If this is a medical emergency, please call 911.


Woman with hand raised